So I had a lot going on last week, and here is how everything turned out:
- I did get my business cards, they look great and I can’t wait to share my whole branding package here.
- I still haven’t heard from the Secretary of State on my LLC paperwork. If I don’t hear something by the end of next week I’ll be contacting them.
- My shoot on Sunday was actually rescheduled, but I made money for a different shoot so I will be purchasing the SB-900 in the near future.
- We received more cell phone/cable information but we still haven’t made a decision. We plan on doing that this week, it really shouldn’t be as tough as we’re making it.
- The wall is painted and looks gorgeous! I’ll be sharing photos from the process.
- 30 Day Shred is still going strong!
So, like a lot of things in life, there were some changes but for the most part things came through.