I know things have been a little slow around here lately, but I’m so excited for what’s coming up in the next week:
- My business cards from Vistaprint will be here in the next couple of days, making my branding materials complete
- My LLC paperwork should be approved and I’ll be able to register for my tax ID
- On Sunday I should finish out a shoot that will make my photography earnings able to pay for my SB-900.
- On the non-photography front we’re going to be cutting off our cable and figuring out our cell-phone and internet plan.
- We also have plans to paint the big entry wall
- Plus I’m still working hard at the 30 Day Shred
It’s going to be busy, but I’m pumped to get a lot accomplished. Now let’s see if everything follows through. 🙂