Recipe #3 was made for #18 – Bring Him Breakfast In Bed, Only Wearing My Robe.
It’s a delcious egg frittata found on SparkPeople.com, a great website for weight-loss information and for finding healthy recipes.
Here is the recipe and it can be found in it’s original form here.
- 10 medium eggs
- 12 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- .25 cup each of onion and pepper
- 1.5 2% milk
- 1.5 cup cheese
- 0.25 tspn pepper
- 0.5 tspn salt
- 0.25 cup margarine melted
- Beat eggs, milk, margarine, salt and pepper and pour into a greased or nonstick pan (~12 X 9).
- Sprinkle bacon, onions, peppers, cheese on top and place in preheated (350%) oven for 25 – 30 minutes.
- To make sure it’s done, you should be able to pierce it with a fork and have no egg stick.
- Cover with foil and let sit outside of oven for 5 min.
- Slice, serve and enjoy!
Number of Servings: 8
It was absolutely delicious. I actually had to go without the bacon since we didn’t have any in the house, but I’m sure that would have been a great addition. If I must say so myself, it also looks pretty darn good: